If you are into file forensics or if you’re simply trying to see whether a file is infected or not without installing an antivirus, then Hyperfile is the right product for you. Powered by 42 anti-virus scanners in the VirusTotal infrastructure, the application can analyze files, MD5 hashes and URLs. The PE information module analyzes the application’s file headers to extract key information about the file compiler and packer.
Version 126.96.36.199 for Win2003/XP/Vista/Win7
Size: 3.76 MB [2012-07-28] Changelog
- Small and user-friendly: it can be copied to a flash drive or moved without having to reinstall the application;
- Monolithic structure: the file is a single executable that needs no installation or extraction;
- No services are required to be activated in Windows, thus reducing the memory consumption and dramatically increasing system stability;
- Scans files even if there is no locally-installed antivirus; which makes it the perfect tool for antivirus researchers;
- Generates PDF reports of the information collected during analysis;
- Able to recognize a wide range of compilers and packers;
- Free to use for commercial, personal or educational use without any restrictions.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (works on any NT-based distribution)
- 1024×768 screen resolution with 24-bit colors
- 50 MB free disk space
- 256 MB RAM
- Internet access for file scanning
Hyperball is a multilingual tool that is continuously being localized to newer languages. In order to facilitate translation by third parties, we are offering the English file that contains all the interface strings. Because of the way the application is engineered, you will be unable to add new translations by yourself. If you plan to translate Hyperball to your language, please send us the file at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll integrate it for you.
- English translation file – to be used as basis for the new translation – Download Hyperball v 188.8.131.52 English Translation (233)