Other Download Links: Softpedia.com | This is a “Softpedia Exclusive” item. Other mirrors are not permitted.
Ever wanted to fall asleep while listening to music, and then shutdown your computer? This nifty little software utility can become one of your favorite allies in fighting power consumption, as it can send the computer in any power mode, such as Standby, Hibernate, Suspend, Power Off. More than that, when the pre-set timer is up, the utility can fire up the screensaver, run a file of your choice, or merely log you off. SleepWalker packs all the features of a premium program in a free-of-cost envelope.
Version 126.96.36.199 for Win2003/XP/Vista/Win7
Size: 7MB [2012-01-07] Changelog
- Small and user-friendly: it can be copied to a flash drive or moved without having to reinstall the application;
- Monolithic structure with a single executable file
- No services are required to be activated in Windows, thus reducing the memory consumption and dramatically increasing system stability.
- Option for forceful restart: your computer will shutdown, even if there are applications hung or blocked.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (works on any NT-based distribution)
- 1024×768 screen resolution with 24-bit colors
- 50 MB free disk space
- 256 MB RAM
- Optional Internet access for auto-update